- ISS list of mailing lists @ http://xforce.iss.net/maillists/otherlists.php
- Annotated list of hacker news, network and information security, and computer crime related mailing forums.
- High Tech Crime Cops @ http://www.hightechcrimecops.org/
- Moderator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This list is restricted to law enforcement personnel (investigators, technicians or specialists) and prosecuting attorneys engaged in the investigation and prosecution of criminal activities in which computers and/or other advanced technologies used (1) as a tool to facilitate or enable an illegal activity; (2) as a target of criminal activity; or (3) incidentally to a criminal offense.
- Computer Forensic Investigators Digest Listserv
- Moderator: email@example.com
- Designed for discussions in the field of high technology
crime investigations. (Restricted)
- Computer Related Crime
- Moderator: Andrzej Adamski
- Not much going on here, but occasionally something of interest shows up. List address is firstname.lastname@example.org, subscription is email@example.com
- Happy Hacker @ http://www.happyhacker.org
- Moderator: Carolyn Meinel
- Interesting newsletter that provides information on hacking techniques and news relating to hacking activities.
- Infowar @ http://www.infowar.com
- Moderator: Betty@mail.infowar.com
- Winn Schwartau's information service which updates hacker news, new products, product reviews, books, and Winn's activities.
- Best-of-security - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer Privacy Digest - http://www.uwm.edu/Org//comp-privacy/
- Bugtraq - email@example.com
- NT Bugtraq - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Infsec-L - email@example.com
- Cypherpunks firstname.lastname@example.org (just one of many distributions
- Firewall-Wizards - email@example.com or http://www.nfr.com/forum/
- RISKS - news:comp.risks or http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/
- Real-security - firstname.lastname@example.org